Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Haircut and Pictures

I took the kids to Kiddie Kandids last week to get their pictures taken...what an adventure! First I needed to get Zane a haircut, so we headed to Cookie Cutters. They were great there. Before Zane got in the seat to get his hair cut, he played around on the jungle gym in the store while we waited. He got to sit in a car while they cut his hair (good thing he didn't realize the car was pink). They turned on Thomas the Train for him so he wouldn't notice the scissors at his head. They gave him a balloon and a sucker and blew bubbles in his face. He still cried a little when they used the clippers, but overall he did really good.



Once we got ready to have pictures taken, Zane didn't want to smile. They tried giving him trains and cars and make him laugh but he never really does the "On Demand" thing. Mark and Sue Davis walked by and witnessed the ordeal through the window...laughing...

Needless to say, I was sweating by the time we finished. BUT, mission accomplished, we got some good pictures of them! YEAH!







3 comments:

BeckyS. said...

very cute pictures!

Jenni said...

From one sweating mother to another- I totally relate!! They turned out great though. And I'll say it again- Cloe makes me baby hungry! Did I just say that?!

Wendy said...

WOW! I can not believe how big Cloe is now. How fun and very cute pictures.